We assist strategic planning and future decision-making by:
- Enabling government(s), policy-makers, industry and society to be proactive and to proof our policies, legislation and activities against future threats.
- Contributing to, and enhancing, future societal well-being and national resilience by providing independent strategic thought leadership on the changing nature of threats that are often transnational.
- Identifying solutions that enable an environment conducive to business, and reducing vulnerability to criminality, terrorist activities and malevolent state activity.
- Securing the economic value of security research, analysis, engagement and risk management measures.
- Setting strategic thinking on the right course in relation to national strategy and grand strategy. By providing new concepts and strategies, we aim to drive operational and tactical adaptation in the future.
- Filling potential vacuums with informed debate and independent thought leadership from reputable and trusted non-governmental sources to stem the possibility that public debate could otherwise be misinformed or even dominated by nefarious actors.