We invite you to contact email@example.com if you are interested in supporting us or membership.
We offer our individual and corporate members networking opportunities and cutting edge insights on the latest geostrategic trends.
This is especially impactful for corporations where the threat profile of companies across the globe is radically changing. Multinationals may be concerned about the impact of global security trends on their operations, and employee well-being. It may also be in a corporate’s own interest to support our initiatives that ultimately enhance our collective resilience.
The Azure Forum for Contemporary Security Strategy is a non-partisan social enterprise providing strategic analysis and solutions to decision-makers globally. We rely on your support to help us navigate a more peaceful, secure, resilient and prosperous national and global future in the face of 21st Century risks. Our work would not be possible without the support we receive from individuals, private foundations, corporations, and government agencies.
Support by way of philanthropy and financial contribution are welcomed from those who wish to contribute to The Azure Forum mission. Individuals and organisations can provide a contribution by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to support us as we help our country and our world navigate toward a more peaceful and secure future.
- Government bodies.
- Serving/former government professionals.
- Criminal justice and defence civil servants.
- Law enforcement.
- Intelligence community.
- Research institutes/think tanks.
- Professional organisations.
- Chambers of commerce.
- Industry bodies.
- The public.
- Civil society.
- International/regional organisations .
- Multinational corporations.
Azure Forum analysts at the United Nations, New York, December 2019.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY: MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
We have multiple options for membership, specifically tailored to suit your needs and ensure that you can get the very best from your membership of our growing community. Whatever your size, position or interests, you will find an option for you that will enable you to deal with modern risks in a proactive way.
There are two different types of support available: becoming a member of The Azure Forum, and supporting a specific research program.
Membership provides opportunities for:
- Expert information and insight
- Commentaries, analysis and direct access to research publications, helping develop your knowledge and understanding in critical areas
- Unique events and experiences
- Major flagship speeches through to intimate discussions with experts and practitioners
- Networks, engagement and dialogue
- Joint events, private briefings, expert updates and collaborative thought leadership
To discuss Individual Plus and Individual Exclusive Membership or Corporate, Governmental, Diplomatic, IGO, University or Research Membership please contact email@example.com to arrange a call. We would be happy to discuss the best membership option for your organisation.
Individual Virtual Membership:
Cost: €100 Euro
- Ideal for those based overseas.
- Invitations to all online events.
- Online access to publications.
Individual Regular and Student Membership:
Cost: Individual Regular: €150
Cost: Student: €85
- Invitations to all events, both online and in person. Includes major flagship events.
- Online access and printed copies of publications.